We are concerned about your privacy and take utmost care to protect it.
Sometimes we collect your personal data and may use it.
Our privacy notice includes what data we collect and what we do with it. Its also explains that no individual rights have been violated while dealing with this information.
Nature of the information and the reasons why we are collecting.
How we will use that information.
The options available to the individuals to fulfill their rights and to access and update information.
We have illustrated it in brief manner. Please go through our policy before sharing your personal information with us. By using the website and providing us your personal information you are stating your consent for the same.
We can update it to make our privacy better and strong.
Change To This Privacy Poliocy
What information do we collect?
We collect the following information:
Mostly browsers accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify to receive a new cookie or you can change your settings to refuse to accept cookies.
This website doesn’t provide services or sell products under the age of 18. In case we receive any inforamtion from a child below the age of 18 in voilation of this policy we will delete that information immediately. If you believe any information about or under the age of 18. Please contact us immediately.
What we do with information collected
In the following ways we may use your information:
The sign up details are stored in our database and may be used for further identification and where applicable for authentication purpose.
To send you information that are relevant to you, including information about our new offerings or may be events of your value. This will be send as per your consent.
For our legitimate interest in conducting our business, such as:
The technical or related user data collected will be used for the following purposes
- To fulfill your requests and opted services;
- To response to your question, concerns, or customer service inquiries;
- To otherwise communicate with you about your account;
- To conduct research and analysis, including surveys with you consent;
- To enforce legal terms that govern our website and services;
- To create aggregated data, which we may use
- To ensure the efficient system performance.
- Identification and handling of any technical issues
- Troubleshooting and support purposes
- We may need google analytics as third party tools.
Users are not able to monitor their personal data either manually or in automatic manner